Personal Home Care Pikesville Maryland:
What Is Personal Home Care, Home Health Care, or In–Home Care?
Learn more about Personal Home Care, Elder & Senior Care, Private Duty Home Care, Senior Care, and Companion Care in Pikesville Maryland. ‘It’s What We Do In 2019 And Beyond.
Jamhuri Healthcare Services Inc.
We have been a licensed provider of Personal Home Care, Private Duty Home Care, and Companion Care for Seniors and Disabled Adults in Pikesville, MD, since 2004.
Are you looking for a trustworthy caregiver? Well, we are here for you! No job is too big for us! We can do anything, from in-home care, elder care, respite care, senior personal care, elderly care, companion care services, and much more. We are licensed & insured. We will take care of you or your loved one, and you will be our client as long as you want to be. Call Now for A Free in-home care assessment at 800-547-2851.
Services: Senior Home Care & Elder Care Services, Senior Care Pikesville, Living Assistance Services, Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, leader in non-medical elder care
Areas Served: Pikesville| Baltimore – Baltimore County | Belair | Brooklyn | Canton | Carroll | Carroll County | Druid Hill | Eldersburg | Fells Point | Franklin | Gardenville | Govans | Hamilton | Hampden | Hampstead | Highlandtown | Manchester | Morrell Park | Mt. Vernon | Mt. Washington | Northwood | Old Town | Patterson Park | Pimlico | Reisterstown | Roland Park | Sykesville | Walbrook | Waverly | Westminster | Howard County
Languages We Speak:
Our mission is to ensure that those in need receive affordable, quality in-home care by matching your needs with the skills and experience of our caring staff. By matching needs with abilities, we are able to provide comprehensive, direct care that will afford you or your loved one an independent and happy life. Give us a call and let us hear about your specific in-home needs.
Jamhuri Healthcare Services Inc is located in Pikesville, Maryland, and we believe that everyone has the right to live as independently as possible. For that reason, we hire only the most qualified and experience nurses in our area.
- Matching you with the right nurses is the first step to ensure you or a loved one receives comprehensive and effective care.
- We make every effort to ensure that your homecare experience with Jamhuri Healthcare Services Inc is pleasingly satisfying, and you or your loved one gets the highest quality in-home care possible.
- All our employees receive a thorough background check.
- New employees require two reference checks.
- Employees receive individualized training on a home-by-home basis as well as ongoing in-service education and training.
- Managers stay in close contact with clients, families, and employees to ensure all needs are being met.
We understand that being in a person’s home is a personal and potentially intrusive activity; therefore, by providing specialized care to you and your loved one, we endeavor to create a welcoming and caring atmosphere. Give us a call, and let us hear your needs for in-home care.
We have satisfied clients who give us repeat business. We like to think that’s because we have taken a long-term view in a field where many care companies, who may provide services, often leave their clients not satisfied enough to call them back. To learn more about our services and other types of in-home care, call us at 800-547-2851 or visit our Services page.
It’s good to remember this: As Baby Boomers age into senior years, the number of people who need long-term care is set to rise sharply. While that statement alone is enough to get the attention of aging adults, the statistics themselves may raise even more eyebrows among people who are nearing retirement:
- The number of Americans who require long-term care is expected to increase from 6.3 million to 15 million by 2050.
- More than half of people turning 65 are expected to have a long-term care need at some point in their lifetimes.
- The estimated cost of end-of-life care ranges from $217,820 for an individual without dementia to $341,651 for individuals with the illness.
- In 2013, 21.9 percent of long-term care costs were paid out of pocket.
- In 2010, only 13.2 percent of people who received professional home healthcare had long-term care insurance.
With the increased need for long-term care (LTC) comes increased costs. As a result, planning and paying for care are urgent concerns. Per a report by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners, “Paying for LTC continues to be one of the great financial risks facing Americans during retirement.” In short, many Americans do not have the retirement savings or liquid assets to afford the high out-of-pocket costs associated with long-term care.
The good news is that a Gallup poll confirmed that about 80 percent of Americans over the age of 50 own their homes, and when it comes to paying for long-term care, that’s a valuable asset. From a home equity line of credit to a reverse mortgage to downsizing, your home could be the key to paying for your medical expenses as you age.
Home care agencies offer a number of services to help those living in our communities live independently.
Jamhuri Healthcare Services is a home health care agency in Pikesville, Baltimore County Maryland: 21208
For more information about in-home personal care for seniors and disabled adults, call Jamhuri Healthcare Services Inc at 800-547-2851.