- Home Care Sales Manager
- Registered Nurse
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Certified Geriatric Nursing Assistant
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Certified Medical Technician
- Home Health Aides
- Transportation and Escort Specialists
Our Employment Procedure:
- All caregivers MUST have a current CPR AND FIRST AID certificates.
- We pay employees directly and issue a W2 at the end of the year. We do not hire Independent contractors.
- Criminal background checks, and Drug Screenings, and references checks are conducted on all employees before hiring.
- All employee’s certifications and licensees are validated before hire and reviewed as needed.
- We maintain a Liability Insurance and our employees are bonded (theft insurance)
- Our agency have a procedure to investigate complaints of abuse, neglect, theft and respond to allegations: the policy is accessible to the client, and caregivers are educated about the policy.
- We have a 24-hour emergency contact available to both client and caregivers.
- We have a security policy in place to protect personal, health and financial information on clients and employees.
We have two types of job applications:
Electronic and Manual. If you would like to apply for one of the listed jobs, fill the application below, complete it, and hit submit. Some one will call you for an interview.
If you would rather fill a manual employment application, click HERE for the Jamhuri Manual Job Application. Be sure to print, fill the entire application, sign and mail it back to our office at the address below:
Every application must include three professional references including telephone numbers.
JAMHURI HEALTHCARE SERVICES INC
Att: HR Department. P.O.Box 32381 PIKESVILLE, MD 21282
Call us today at +1-800-547-2851
We are located in Pikesville Maryland
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion, creed, color, gender, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.