Jamhuri Healthcare Services Is Your Senior Home Care Solution!
Non-Medical In-Home Care Services
Jamhuri Healthcare Services has developed a service model that includes all individuals who wish to become a part of our involvement. We begin by meeting with the involved family members and discussing with them their needs and options. We design a care plan that meets your needs as well as your budget and then we match your needs to the best possible Caregiver.
After the caregiver has been placed in the home, we continue to ensure quality by making scheduled and unscheduled visits, continue to train & educate the caregiver, and conduct an on-going assessment of your needs. We pride ourselves on being good listeners, especially for the long distance situation where the adult children may have moved away from home, leaving mom or dad alone. When necessary, we will consult with the family’s physician, social workers, nursing staff, and neighbors on your behalf to ensure your loved one is receiving the best care.
In addition, we assign a senior case manager who will become your primary liaison and contact. This staff member will monitor all aspects of our service relationship. You will NOT get lost in the process and always feel that communication is crystal clear. Your involvement or that of your loved ones will be as minimal or as extensive as desired.
Jamhuri Healthcare Services offers a variety of service options. Because we are not a franchise and we’re locally owned in Pikesville Maryland. We deliver extraordinary service in a flexible and affordable manner. We provide hourly care as well as live-in care services, so we could accommodate as little as 4 hours to 24 hour care.
Some of the services include:
- Administrative Assistance (Bill Paying, Writing Letters, etc.)
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
- Appointments (Doctors Visits, Hair, Senior Centers, etc.)
- Companionship & Conversation
- Entertaining (Crafts, Puzzles, Games, etc.)
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Planning & Preparation
- Provide Medication Reminders
- Shopping, Running Errands, and Local Transportation
- Respite for Family Caregivers
- Live-In Care Available
- Temporary or Long Term Available
- Weekends and Holidays Available
- We offer affordable rates starting from $18 per hr.
Message from the Owner
What are you doing to help yourself or your loved one right now, and how an you make it better than what is?
For me, it started with the need to help more people and invest most of my time in people’s lives, as a way of giving back to the community. That is why I started Jamhuri Healthcare Services 15 years ago.
Since then, I have been using most of my time sending caring individuals to senior and disabled adults home to provide the much needed care. It is without a doubt the live I have decided to live and surely the work I love to do. To me, it’s ministry and not a business.
Every now and then we come across a senior or an adult who needs our services, and at the same time, we get a lot of job inquiries from people in the caregiving industry.
Whether you are looking for a caregiver or a job as a caregiver, we are just a phone call way and you can also reach us through our website.
Best of all, you can subscribe to our newsletter and we will keep you updated to what we are doing, such as: a senior discount week free transportation week, job openings, and much more.
We are your local “go-to” home care agency
A Home Care Agency That Truly Cares.
Jamhuri Healthcare Services is a family-owned and operated home care agency. Our services provide the comfort of knowing that your loved ones receive the best of in-home care. We provide your loved ones with the means to remain in their home surrounded by their memories.
From the very beginning, our commitment has been to:
- client service first
- continuing education for staff and caregivers
- ongoing community involvement
We respect each person as an individual with a unique set of life experiences and their right to make decisions. We provide care in a way that is sensitive to the whole person, their environment, their culture, and their language. As an independent home care company, we are able to provide flexible, personal, tailored, in-home services.
Our company is continuously expanding and improving our private duty home care offerings. We provide a complete range of non-medical in home services, from hourly to round-the-clock caregiving, which will help create a less stressful home for you or your loved one, resulting in a happier family environment.
Our non-medical home care agency is licensed by the state of MD License #: R2360
- We do have a security policy in place to protect personal, health and financial information on clients and employees:
- We pay employees directly and issue a W2 at the end of the year.
- Criminal background checks, and Drug Screenings, are conducted on all employees before hiring.
- We maintain a Liability Insurance
- Our employees are bonded (theft insurance)
- All employee’s certifications and licensures are validated before hire and reviewed as needed.
- Our agency does have a procedure to investigate complaints of abuse, neglect, theft and respond to allegations: The policy is accessible to the client, and caregivers are educated about the policy.
- We have a 24 hour emergency contact available to both client and caregivers.
- For every client, a plan of Care is developed during a home visit by the RN (Registered Nurse) and a copy of the Plan of Care are given to both the client and caregivers.
- The RN updates the plan of care to reflect changes in client’s needs as soon as possible.
- The RNs make periodic supervisory visits (every 30 days) to the client’s home.
- All Caregivers must Have CPR and First Aid training
For more about us and for any questions you may have, please call our office at 800-547-2851. You can also learn more about us by reading through our pages like services and cost for care.
For Services to Begin, You Will Need to:
Call us at 800-547-2851 to discuss your loved one’s needs and schedule a FREE In-Home Assessment. Our Care Coordinator will arrange a visit and develop a personalized Care Plan that is tailored to the specific needs of your loved one. Service starts when the Care Coordinator brings the caregiver to your loved one’s home for introduction and review of the personalized Care Plan.